Preparing an ILT
keep the following structure in mind while creating an ILT.
Overview: Aim | Objectives | Key learning | Knowledge Assumed
Agenda: Session numbers | Description (Name) | Estimated time for each of the sessions with Breaks
Resources & Preparations:
- Key technical references (links, document index etc)
- Facilitator’s preparatory note (e.g. Note that examples are provided in italics to emphasize key learning points..)
- Participants’ preparation (prework requirement)
- Resources to prepare before learning unit begins (e.g setting up LCD projector, post-its, markers etc)
- A complete break-up of the session with time, Actions (Introduce the learning unit etc.), further break up of the actions into steps
- Actual slides (screenshots of the ppt slides)
- Enabling objectives at the end (“By the end of this unit, participants will be able to…“)
- Instructional designer’s note on the expected responses from the participants, any group activity (fish bowls etc) to be performed, Question-Answers etc
No comments yet.